The Following Shall Be Eligible To be Admitted As An Individual Member Namely:
A) Any individual who is an official fully qualified as such by the Association;
B) Any individual who has represented Jamaica as an athlete, athletics official or athletics coach in any of the following:-
- The Olympic Games, World Championship, World Cup or Commonwealth Games;
- Senior Area, Regional or Group Championship;
- Senior Area, Regional or Group Games;
- Any Senior International Championships open to all members of the IAAF or the Area, Group or Region.
- Any individual resident in Jamaica to whom has been issued a National Coaching Certificate by the Association or who holds a physical education degree or other coaching certificate acceptable to the Association.
- Any individual resident in Jamaica endowed with a special skill or skills as determined by the Committee and who has actively demonstrated over a period of at least five (5) consecutive years by voluntary use of such skill or skills particular interest in developing or promoting track and field athletics in Jamaica or in assisting Jamaican track and field athletes.
Save as hereinafter in this Article provided every club, society, school or association or other body of persons demonstrating actively an interest in amateur athletics as determined by the Committee shall be eligible to be admitted as an affiliated member provided however that where any such club or society or school or other body of persons as aforesaid is itself associated with an association which has nominated members of the Association such club or society or school or other body of persons shall not be eligible to nominate a person for admission as a member of the Association and, if such club, or society or school or other body of persons is a member of the Association it shall, on the admission to membership of that person from the Association to which it is associated, cease to be a member of the Association.